This can be a self-motivated project that can take 15 – 30 minutes a day. Or set aside a time one day a week or a month to allow them a special memory gathering time.
- To help kids store and remember special times in their lives and to share and learn with friends and family. This can also be a genealogical book if you add special family information.
Before You Start:
Have the kids take pictures of their friends and family to show their special memories, and/or have their parents bring several copies of the kids’ favorite pictures. Then provide foam shapes and letters, construction paper, glitter, etc. Allow the children to place the pictures, letters, and shapes any way they want with some help not to ruin the pictures’ intended idea.
Let’s Get Started!
Place favorite picture any way the child wishes, then add shapes numbers and letters, etc., to make this a special picture for the child.
Place special family information on the pages like, “This is Grandma, married to…”
And now the child has a very special and informative book of memories.
This is a special memory that the child can cherish for years to come.
Products You May Need:
- No-Glue Fun Foam Frames – Set of 36
- Alphabet Foam Shapes – 150 Pieces
- Fun Foam Shapes – 1000 Pieces
- Plastic Glitter Pack – Set of 6