This is quick and easy craft that little artists will love!
- To learn how to grasp and manipulate a paint scraper
- To encourage creativity and fine motor skills
Before You Start:
Set out BioColor® paint, white paper, Nancy™ bottles and BioColor® scrapers. Pre-fill Nancy™ bottles with BioColor®.
Let’s Get Started!
Using a Nancy™ Bottle, squeeze several different colors of BioColor® in five thin, concentric circles.
Use the scraper to sweep BioColor® across the page.
Wherever BioColor® first touches the paper, the color stays.
This simple activity can also accompany a lesson about comets or space.
Products You May Need:
- BioColor® Paint – 16 oz.
- Nancy™ Paint Bottles Twist Tops, 2 oz. – Set of 12
- Nancy™ Bottle Chrome Caddy
- BioColor® Paint Scraper
- White Sulphite Paper – 9″ x 12″, 50 lb.