A variation on the old crayon favorite!
- To encourage social skills and cooperation
- To develop fine motor skills and encourage creativity
Before You Start:
Gather materials needed: BioColor® paint, sulfite paper, paintbrushes and paint scrapers.
Let’s Get Started!
A project for two children to do together; great for social and fine motor skills.
Give each child two different colors of BioColor®.
Cover a sheet of paper with dime-sized dots.
Place another clean sheet of paper on top and rub lightly – remove top sheet. Each child now has their own painting.
Cover wet painting with black BioColor® (or another dark color) using a brush.
While wet, have children scrape out a design or picture using a plastic paint scraper.
This is a great open-ended project that allows children to experiment with different color combinations and be creative with their designs.
Products You May Need:
- White Sulphite Paper – 500 Sheets
- BioColor® Paint, 16 oz.
- Plastic Paint Scrapers, 5″ – Set of 12
- Colorations® Air-Tight, No-Mess Paint Cups – Set of 10
- Colorations® Plastic Chubby Paint Brushes – Set of 10