This craft is great for birthdays, dramatic play and celebrations!
- To create a fun prop for dramatic play
- To encourage creativity and self expression
Before You Start:
Set out paint, cardstock crowns, paintbrushes and craft materials.
Let’s Get Started!
Apply Gold and Silver BioColor® paint to white cardstock paper crowns with a paintbrush. The paint stays shiny when dry!
Decorate the crown with shimmery rhinestones, glitter, pom poms – anything that catches the eye. You can even attach streamers to the back and sides!
Adjust the crown to fit children’s heads.
Children can take turns playing king or queen for a day! Have them stage their own original play and use the crown as inspiration for the story. Imaginary possibilities are endless!
Products You May Need:
- BioColor® Paint, 16 oz. – Gold & Silver
- Colorations® Best Value Plastic Handle Paint Brushes – Set of 30
- 570 Glittering Craft Rhinestones
- Colorations® Extra-Safe Plastic Glitter – 1lb.
- Pom Poms – 300 Pieces