Brighten up wood shapes, old puzzle pieces, blocks, beads, craft sticks, etc.
- To build fine motor skills and dexterity
- To practice grasping and manipulating small objects
- To learn how to stain wood in bright colors
Before You Start:
Gather wooden beads or shapes, Liquid Watercolor™ paint, bingo bottles, yarn or beading cord and paintbrushes.
Let’s Get Started!
Paint with a brush, cotton swab, Bingo Bottle, simply dip and stain with Colorations® Liquid Watercolor.
Allow to dry. String beads on yarn, Rexlace® or beading cord.
Create necklaces or bracelets for keepsakes or to give as gifts.
Products You May Need:
- Colorations® Liquid Watercolor Paint, 8 oz.
- Bingo Bottle Refillable Markers with Tips & Caps – Set of 12
- Paint ‘M Beads – 1 lb.
- Real Rolling Wooden Cars – Set of 12
- Colorations® Watercolor Brushes – Set of 18
- Rexlace® Lacing – 100-Yard Spools
- Clear Stretchy Beading Cord – 100 Yards
- Colorations® Craft Cups – Set of 100