Kids can create a necklace, bracelet or anklet, using different types of beads – like ocean creature beads, glow in the dark and beads that change color in the sun.
- To practice grasping and stringing
- To make a creative piece of jewelry
Let’s Get Started!
Using colorful beading cord, cut a length for necklace, bracelet or anklet.
Have children alternate sea-themed beads with sun change beads and other assorted beads.
Make sure the length is the length that the child wants for what they are creating. Then, helping if necessary, have children tie the ends together in a knot.
This can be a great end-of-the-year project or summer camp activity. Necklaces also make great gifts for family and friends.
Products You May Need:
- Magic Color Sunlight Pony Beads – 500 Pieces
- Colored Stretchy Beading Cord – 60 yds.
- Glitter Pony Beads – 1 lb.
- Big, Bright Animal Beads – 1 lb.