Children use their feet to make ghost decorations for Halloween.
- To promote creative thinking
- To encourage organizational and planning skills
Before You Start:
Gather materials needed: white paint, construction paper, a small paint roller, glitter glue, wiggly eyes and other decorative items.
Let’s Get Started!
Lay out plastic or newspaper to protect the floor.
Using a paint roller, gently roll white paint onto the bottom of the children’s feet.
Have the children carefully stand on a piece of construction paper, placed on a hard surface.
Decorate the ghosts using wiggly eyes, glitter glue or any other decorative items.
Have the children compare and discuss the different shapes and sizes of each other’s footprints.
Products You May Need:
- BioColor® Paint – 16 oz., White
- Colorations® Foam Paint Rollers – Set of 12
- BioColor® Paint – Gallon, White
- Black Wiggly Eyes – 1000 Pieces
- Colorations® Construction Paper Smart Pack – 600 Sheets
- Colorations® Bright Construction Paper Smart Pack – 600 Sheets
- Colorations® Glitter Glue – Set of 6