These lucky wands are a simple and fun activity for any classroom.
- To encourage fine motor development and hand-eye coordination
- To promote creative expression and imaginative play
Before You Start:
Prepare ahead of time by cutting sets of 4, 6″ hearts out of several green colors of construction paper or foam paper. If you have a die-cut machine it is much more efficient. You will need craft sticks, Colorations® Glitter Paint in green and/or gold, glue, scissors, ribbon and any other sparkles or decorative items.
Let’s Get Started!
Ask children to paint a craft stick with Colorations® Glitter Paint in green or gold.
Glue four hearts on top to create a four-leaf clover.
Decorate with gold and green curling ribbon dangling from the top, glitter and craft items.
Children will love playing with these cute little wands. They are great for music and movement at circle time with Scottish or Irish music.
Products You May Need:
- 9″ x 12″ Colorations® Heavyweight Construction Paper
- Colorations® Washable Glitter Paint, 16 oz.
- Foam Sheets, 9″ x 12″ – 30 Sheets
- Colorations® Washable School Glue, Gallon
- Large Wood Craft Sticks – 500 Pieces
- Rainbow Feathers – 1/2 oz.
- Sequins & Spangles – 4 oz.
- Colorations® Blunt Tip Scissors, 5″L – Set of 12